Tofu – 100 gms.
Onions – 2, chopped finely
Tomato – 1 large, finely chopped
Garam masala powder – 1 or 2 tsp.
Green chillies – 4, chopped into small pieces
Salt to taste
Oil – 2 tbsp.
Mustard seeds – ½ tsp.
Jeera or cumin – 1 tsp.
- In a pan, heat oil and add the mustard and cumin seeds. Once they splutter, add in the onions and green chillies.
- Saute till the onions turn soft and translucent. Then add in the chopped tomato pieces, salt and garam masala powder.
- Cook till tomato is soft and mushy and till oil leaves the sides.
- Then add in the crumbled tofu and mix well. Cook for 5 mins. stirring in between.
- Spread on bread slices and toast and enjoy.
Here is the link for Baked Tofu Masala Toast