There is everything to like about chocolate and banana, isn’t it. So why not combine both to make a delicious, soft and mim (melt in the mouth) cake. So here goes the recipe…..
Another thing, I also put a spoonful of the batter into a small muffin mould to check it out :). Of course, it turned out super !
Maida – 100 gms.
Dark Unsweetened Cocoa powder – ¼ cup
Baking powder – 1 tsp.
Baking soda – ¼ tsp.
Condensed milk – 130 gms.
Salted butter – 50 gms.
Brown sugar – ¼ cup
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Banana – 2 nos. chopped (not the large ones; if large – 1)
Milk – ¼ cup
Chocolate chips – ½ cup
- In a bowl, sieve together the maida, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- To this mixture, slowly add in the dry ingredients and whisk till well combined.
- Grease and line a round cake tin. Preheat the oven at least for 10 mins at 170 deg.C.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin and sprinkle the choco chips on top. Bake for about 20 -25 mins. till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into pieces and serve.
Here are some chocolate and banana recipes. Be sure to try them…