Maida – 140 gms.
Whole wheat flour – 70 gms.
Baking powder – 1 tsp.
Baking soda – 1 tsp.
Brown sugar – 110 gms.
White sugar – 110 gms.
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Bananas – 4 ripe, pureed
Butter – 100 gms. melted
Chocolate chips – ½ cup
- In a bowl, sieve maida, whole wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
- Blend both the sugars and vanilla essence and keep aside.
- Blend the bananas and mix into the sugar.
- Mix the sieved flour into the banana mixture and make to a smooth paste. Now add the butter to it and stir well.
- Now add in the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Grease and dust a loaf pan and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 40 minutes. Cool on a rack, cut into slices and serve.
A couple of pictures of a similar recipe, using only maida and in a muffin tray…
Find here some recipes with the goodness of bananas and more….