Flour – 1.5 cups
Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp.
Baking soda – 1 tsp.
Salt – a pinch
Curd – 1 cup
Powdered sugar – 1 cup
Oil – ½ cup
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Tutti frutti – ½ cup
- Preheat oven for 10 mins. at 180 deg.C.
- In a muffin pan, place the cupcake liners and keep aside.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together in a bowl and keep aside.
- Sift together the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In the bowl, add in the powdered sugar and cream together well with all the wet ingredients.
- Next add in the flour mix. Combine properly. Mix in 3/4th quantity of tutti frutti bits and keep some aside to put on top. Beat the batter well.
- Pour in the batter till 3/4th level in the cupcake liners. The batter will be of a thick consistency.
- Sprinkle the tutti frutti bits on top.
- Bake for 25 – 30 mins. and check with a cake skewer if done. Pls. note your oven timings might vary.
Here are some more delectable muffins for you to try ….