Dark Compound Chocolate – 1 1/3 cup (chocolate chopped into small pieces)
Parry’s Natural Brown sugar – 1 cup
Unsalted butter – 1/3 cup
Water – 2 tbsp.
Eggs – 3 eggs
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Organic Wheat Maida – ¾ cup
Cadbury’s Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp.
Salt – a pinch
Cashew – ½ cup small pieces
- Take a microwave proof bowl and add the 1 1/3 cup of chocolate chips, butter and sugar with the water.
- Microwave on high for about a minute approx.
- Stir well with a wooden spoon till it forms a homogenous mixture.
- Add the eggs to it and blend well.
- Now add the essence and give it a good stir.
- Add the maida, cocoa powder and salt. Mix well.
- Now mix in the cashewnuts.
- Line small muffin trays with paper cups and bake for about 15-20 mins. approx. at a temperature of 180 degree celsius.
If you don’t want to have mini brownies or minimuffins, make yourself a one bowl maxi brownie and enjoy !
Some favourite brownie recipes are…