Maida – 1 cup
Condensed milk – 200 gms.
Salted butter – 50 gms., soft at room temp.
Dark chocolate – 100 gms, melted
Baking soda – ¼ tsp.
Baking powder – ½ tsp.
Cocoa – 2 tbsp.
Drinking chocolate – 2 tbsp.
Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp.
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Milk – ½ cup, room temp.
Walnuts – 2 tbsp. chopped ( or cashew )
- Prepare a square cake tin – butter and dust with flour, and set aside.
- Sieve the maida, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and drinking chocolate in a large mixing bowl.
- Now add in the condensed milk, butter, powdered sugar, essence, milk and mix well.
- Next add in the chopped nuts and melted chocolate and using an electric hand mixer, mix well for a quick result.
- Pour the brownie batter into the tin and bake in a preheated oven for about 30 mins. or so at 170 deg.celsius.
- Check if done by pricking with a toothpick in the centre. If it comes out clean or with a few crumbs sticking to it, its done.
- Take out the tin from the oven and cool. Dust with powdered sugar or icing sugar and cut into squares.
Here are some eggless recipes …..