Dark Chocolate – 150 gms., chopped ( I used 45 % 2M )
Salted butter – 65 gms.(at room temp.)
Condensed milk – 75 gms. (at room temp.)
Water – 2 tbsp.
Coffee – ½ tbsp.
Vanilla essence – ½ tsp.
Maida – 100 gms.
Baking powder – ¼ tsp.
Caramel Sauce – ¼ – ½ cup
Walnuts – a few chopped.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine together the coffee and water and heat for 30 secs.
- In another large microwave safe bowl, add together the dark chocolate pieces, butter, condensed milk, vanilla essence and water coffee mixture. Mix and microwave in 1 minute intervals till the mixture is smooth.
- Now add in the maida and baking powder. Stir till everything is properly combined.
- Grease and line a small round cake tin with butter paper and keep aside.
- Once the batter is ready, pour into the prepared tin and tap it a few times so that there are no air bubbles.
- Bake for about 25-30 mins. in a preheated oven at 170 deg.C. Check with a cake skewer to see if it is done.
- Cool and demould onto a plate.
- Take some caramel sauce and add the chopped walnuts to it. Top it over the cake. Cut and serve.
You can also try out my other eggless recipes…..