Dark cooking chocolate – 100 gms.
Unsalted butter – 100 gms.
Cocoa – 1/3 cup
Castor sugar – 1 cup
Maida or Flour – ½ cup
Baking powder – 1 tsp.
Eggs – 2, slightly whisked
Salted caramel – 80 gms.
- Preheat oven to 160 deg.C. Line a square pan with baking sheet and keep aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in the microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, and baking powder into a bowl. Add in the castor sugar and mix well.
- Make a well in the centre and add in the eggs and butter chocolate mix. Stir till well combined.
- Put the mixture into the pan and dot with caramel on top. Press the caramel lightly into the brownie mix.
- Bake for 25-30 mins. till the brownie feels firm on the surface. Cool and cut into squares.
For more indulgent brownie recipes, click here…..