Unsalted butter – 100 gms.
Dark chocolate – 100 gms
Caramel sauce – 200 gms
Salt – ½ tsp.
Sugar – 100 gms. powdered
Eggs – 2
Maida – 65 gms.
Cocoa powder – 25 gms.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Take a square baking pan , grease and line it with parchment paper. Keep aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a saucepan over a low flame. Or you can do it in the microwave.
- In a small bowl, beat the caramel with the salt to loosen it a little. Put the rest of the caramel in a large bowl and add the sugar and eggs into it. Beat well.
- Next mix in the butter and chocolate mix.
- In another bowl, combine the maida and cocoa powder and add it to the mixing bowl. Stir well till smooth.
- Pour half the batter into the baking pan and spread out till the edge.
- Using a spoon, pour half the salted caramel on top of the batter in long lines. Now pour the rest of the batter on top and smoothen on top.
- Again top it with the remaining salted caramel in stripes and using a toothpick create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. The top should be a little crusty and the centre moist. Let it cool completely in the pan. Cut into squares.
Here are a few more of my Brownie recipes that you may like….