Marie biscuit – 100 gms.
Butter – 70 gms.
Dark chocolate – 100 gms.
Honey – 2 tbsp.
Marshmallows – 50 gms.
Icing sugar – to dust (optional)
You can add cranberries, raisins, cashewnuts or any dried fruit or nuts.
How to make Marshmallows at home ? Click here….
- Line a pan with butter paper.
- Meanwhile, in a plastic cover place the biscuits and bash them to small pieces. Keep aside.
- In a saucepan melt together the butter, honey and dark chocolate over low heat. Keep mixing continuously till it reaches a smooth consistency. Let it cool.
- Take the biscuits, marshmallows and the dried fruit or nuts of your liking and stir into the chocolate mixture until everything is fully covered.
- Pour the mixture into the lined pan and keep in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours. You can dust it with icing sugar and cut into desired shape.