Raw banana – 2
Palak or Spinach leaves – 1 bunch
Methi leaves – 1 small bunch
Green chillies – 4 chopped
Salt to taste
Turmeric – ½ tsp.
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Cumin powder – 1 tsp.
Coriander powder – 2 tsp.
Oil – 1 tbsp.
1. Boil and mash raw banana and keep aside.
2. Take a kadai. Add oil to it and once hot, add oil, green chillies and saute for a minute.
3. Now add the chopped onion and a little salt and fry for a few more minutes till onions turn translucent.
4. Add in the cumin powder and coriander powder. Mix well.
5. Add in the chopped green leafy vegetables, salt and cook well.
6. Switch off the stove and cool. Now add the mashed raw banana to it and mix well.
7. Make cutlets and shallow fry on a tawa and serve with pickle or sauce.