Powdered Brown Sugar – 1 1/2 cups
Cocoa powder – 1/3 cup
Salt – a pinch
Egg white – 1 large
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Semi-sweet chocolate chips – 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
- Add the vanilla essence, the egg white and whisk until you get a thick moist batter. Next, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter onto the prepared baking sheet leaving enough space between each.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the tops are glossy and they begin to crack.
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing them and then store in air tight container.
For more such delicious and yum chocolate cookies, try out my …
a. Millet Choco Chip Cookies
b. Oatmeal Raisin Choco Chip Squares
c. Dried Cranberry Oats and Choco Chip Cookies
d. Marbled Choco Chip Oatmeal Cookies
e. Triple Chocolate Cookies
f. Fudge Chocolate Brownie Cookies
For very simple and easy chocolate/choco chip cookies with few ingredients, try out my…