Unsalted Butter – 1 cup
Milk chocolate chips – 2 cups
Eggs – 2
White sugar – ¾ cup
Brown sugar – ¾ cup
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Wheat maida – 2 ¼ cup
Baking soda – 1 tsp.
Salt – ½ tsp.
Mixed Nuts – 1 cup chopped
- Take a bowl and add softened butter, sugars and essence into it. Beat well.
- Add the eggs into it and give it a good whizz.
- Then add the flour, baking soda, salt and blend well.
- Now add in the chocolate chips and mixed nuts. Give it a good mix.
- Take spoonfuls of the batter on cookie sheets or parchment paper on trays and bake for about 10 mins in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
If you place the cookie batter in the refrigerator for at least half an hour before baking, the cookies will bake better and have an enhanced taste.
Here are some more tasty and crunchy cookie recipes……..
a. Marbled Choco Chip Oatmeal Cookies
b. Millet Chocolate Chip Cookies
c. Bakery Style Cornflakes Cookies
d. Nutty Thumbprint Cookies with Apricot Jam Centres
e. Dark Chocolate Cookies
f. Dreamy Double Chocolate Cookies