Unsalted butter – 1 cup
Eggs – 2
Semi-sweet chocolate chips – 2 cups
Brown sugar – 1 cup
White sugar – ¾ cup
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Wheat maida – 2 ¼ cup
Baking soda – 1 tsp.
Salt – ½ tsp.
Cocoa powder – ½ cup
- Take a bowl and add softened butter, sugars and essence into it. Beat well.
- Add the eggs into it and give it a good whizz.
- Then add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and blend well.
- Now add in the chocolate chips and give it a good mix.
- Take spoonfuls of the batter on cookie sheets or parchment paper on trays and bake for about 10 mins in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
If you place the cookie batter in the refrigerator for at least half an hour before baking, the cookies will turn out much more yummier !!!
If you found this recipe easy to do, here are a few more cookie recipes that are a breeze to make…
a. Triple Chocolate Cookies
b. Marbled Choco Chip Oatmeal Cookies
c. Millet Choco Chip Cookies
d. Eggless Choco Chip Cookies
e. Chocolate Chip Cookies w Blueberry Centre
f. Crisp Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies