Cooking butter – 125 gms.
White sugar – ½ cup
Honey or golden syrup – 3 tbsp.
Maida – 1 ½ cups
Baking powder – 1 tsp.
Choco chips – ¾ cup
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
2. Cream the butter and sugar well.
3. Add in the honey and stir.
4. Then add to it the maida and baking powder. Mix well.
5. Finally add in the choco chips.
6. Roll into small balls and place on baking sheet. Press the tops with a fork.
7. Bake for 10 mins. till golden in colour.
8. Cool and store in air tight containers.
For more melt-in-the-mouth cookies, try out my….
a. Eggless Cornflakes Melting Moments
b. Fudge Chocolate Brownie Cookies
c. Butter Cookies with Raspberry Jam Centres
d. Chocolate Chip Cookies with Blueberry Centre
e. Dreamy Double Chocolate Cookies