White granulated sugar – ¼ cup
Organic Brown sugar – ½ cup
Unsalted butter – ½ cup softened
Egg – 1 large
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Organic Wheat Maida – 1.5 cups
Baking soda – ½ tsp.
Semi sweet chocolate chips – 1 cup and more for topping if you prefer
Salt – a pinch
- In a large bowl, mix together the softened butter and the two sugars.
- Add in the essence and egg and mix well.
- In another bowl, sieve together wheat maida, salt and baking soda together.
- Now add in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the chocolate chips to the mix and combine well.
- Place the bowl covered in the refrigerator for an hour at least.
- Take a baking tray and place a sheet of parchment paper on it.
- Take a cookie scoop and put scoops of cookie batter on the tray with place in between so that they don’t stick together while baking.
- Put in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Let the cookies cool for about 5-10 minutes before placing in an airtight container.
Note – The batter makes about 30 cookies.
For more such easy and chocolatey cookie recipes, click here…