Organic Brown sugar – ¾ cup
Unsalted butter – ½ cup softened
Egg – 1 large
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Organic Wheat Maida – 1.5 cups
Baking soda – ½ tsp.
Dark Compound Chocolate – 1 cup chopped into pieces and more for topping if you prefer
Salt – a pinch
- In a large bowl, mix together the softened butter and the brown sugar.
- Add in the essence and egg and mix well.
- In another bowl, sieve together wheat maida, salt and baking soda together.
- Now add in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the chopped chocolate to the mix and combine well.
- Place the bowl covered in the refrigerator for an hour at least.
- Take a baking tray and place a sheet of parchment paper on it.
- Take a cookie scoop and put scoops of cookie batter on the tray with place in between so that they don’t stick together while baking.
- Put in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. Let the cookies cool for about 5-10 minutes before placing in an airtight container.
If you found this recipe easy to do, here are a few more cookie recipes that are a breeze to make…
a. Triple Chocolate Cookies
b. Marbled Choco Chip Oatmeal Cookies
c. Millet Choco Chip Cookies
d. Eggless Choco Chip Cookies
e. Chocolate Chip Cookies w Blueberry Centre
f. Crisp Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies