Salted butter – ½ cup
Brown sugar – 1 cup
Egg – 1 large, beaten
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Maida – 1 cup
Jowar flour – 3/4 cup
Baking soda – ½ tsp.
Chocolate chips – 1 cup ( semi sweet, milk or dark )
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar well. Add the egg and essence to it and beat till well combined.
- In another bowl, sift the maida, jowar flour and baking soda together and add in the chocolate chips.
- To the creamed mix, add in the dry mix slowly and whisk till well combined.
- Mix the dough well and cover with cling film. Chill in the fridge for a minimum of an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Remove the dough and shape into balls. Place them on the baking sheet and press down with a fork. Can put more chocolate chips on top if you desire.
- Bake for about 15 mins approx. Cool and serve. Enjoy !
Check out some more chocolate chip cookies recipes of mine…you’ll love ’em