Raw banana – 2
Fenugreek or methi leaves – 1 bunch
Ginger – 1 tsp. grated
Green chillies – 4 chopped
Cumin – 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
Turmeric – ½ tsp.
Coriander – 1 tbsp.
Onion – 1 small, finely chopped
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Oil – 1 tbsp.
- Boil and mash raw banana and keep aside.
- Take a kadai. Add oil to it and once hot, add oil, cumin, green chillies, onion, ginger, methi, turmeric, salt and cook well.
- Switch off the stove and cool. Now add the mashed raw banana to it and mix well.
- Add coriander and lime juice(optional). Mix well and make cutlets.
- Shallow fry on a tawa and serve with pickle or sauce.
For more such delicious and nutritious cutlet recipes, click here…