Brinjal – ¼ kg
Tomatoes – 2
Onions – 1
Coriander – 2 tbsp.
Green chillies – 3
Coriander powder – 1 tsp.
Cumin powder – ½ tsp.
Ginger garlic paste – ½ tsp.
Turmeric – ½ tsp.
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Oil – 2 tbsp.
- Cut the brinjals and put them in salt water. Chop onions, green chillies and tomatoes and keep aside.
- In a pan, add oil, then add chopped onion, green chillies and ginger garlic paste. Fry for a couple of minutes.
- Then add the brinjal pieces and mix well. Cover and cook.
- Now add the tomato pieces, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder and stir well.
- Then add little water, coriander powder and cumin powder. Mix well and cook for a few minutes till done.
You can try out my other masala curries too. These are easy to make and pair well with rice.