Raw banana / artikaya – 1 big
Onion – 2 small finely chopped
Tomato – 1 finely chopped
Green chillies – 2 chopped
Red chilli powder – 1
Salt to taste
Kitchen King Masala – 1 tsp.
Oil – 1 tbsp.
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp.
Cumin – 1 tsp.
Split urad dal – 1 tsp.
Turmeric – ½ tsp.
Water for cooking
- Peel the skin of the raw banana and cut into pieces and put in water.
- In a small pressure pan, add oil and once hot, add the mustard seeds, cumin, urad dal and sauté.
- Now add in the onions and green chillies with a little bit of salt and turmeric.
- Fry well and then add in the tomato pieces.
- Now add the raw banana pieces to it and mix well with a little more salt at this stage and cook.
- Add the red chilli powder and kitchen king masala powder and fry for a few minutes.
- Next add water and pressure cook for 3 whistles. The curry is ready.
For more such simple and easy variety of vegetarian masala curry recipes, click here…