Pizza base – 1 (readymade)
White sauce – 4 tbsp. click here for recipe
Mixed vegetables – ¼ cup (boiled carrot, potato, peas, corn with a bit of salt added)
Capsicum – 2 tbsp. sliced
Tomato sauce – 2 tbsp
Butter – 1 tsp.
Pizza cheese – ¼ cup or more according to your preference
Red chilli flakes
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade and keep a non-stick oven pan ready. The pizza base should sit properly in the pan.
- Chop the capsicum into thin slices and slightly saute in butter. add some salt to it. I like to do it this way as no family member likes the crunch.
- Take the pizza base and heat it on a tawa for a couple of minutes. Generally the pizza bases that we buy from stores tend to remain soft at the base even after baking for a while. To give it a nice crisp crunch, I heat up the base beforehand on the tawa and then put the toppings.
- Now take the hot pizza base and place it in the non-stick oven pan. Apply butter over it and then a layer of tomato sauce.
- Next place all the boiled mix vegetables and cover with white sauce.
- Place the capsicums on top and sprinkle the red chilli flakes and dried herbs.
- Put the grated cheese all over and bake for about 10-15 mins. in the oven.
If you are a fan of this style of pizza, you might also like my pasta recipe Baked Veg Pasta in Alfredo Sauce and my style of the continental Veg Au Gratin.