Powdered dry coconut – 100 gms.
Powdered jaggery – 100 gms.
Jowar flour – 50 gms.
Water for binding – approx. 30 ml.
Raisins – ½ cup ( 4 varieties )
Almonds – 3 tbsp.
Cashewnuts – 3 tbsp.
Pista – 2 tbsp.
Dates – 6
Chia seeds – 1 tsp.
Sesame seeds – 2 tsp.
Cinnamon powder – a pinch
- Soak the cashew, raisins, dates and almonds for an hour. Grind all these together with the pista.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut powder and jowar flour with a pinch of cinnamon powder. Add in the jaggery and combine well.
- Now add in the ground mix, chia seeds and sesame seeds and stir well till a tight dough is formed by adding a little water at a time.
- Press down the dough on a lined baking tray and slice into bars. Bake for about 10 mins. in a preheated oven at 180 deg.celsius.
- Once cooled, remove and store in air tight container.
For more variety of energy bars……. click here