Gelatin – 20 gms
Cold Water – ¼ cup
Mango pulp – ¾ cup
Granulated Sugar – 4 tbsp.
Egg whites – 4
Powdered sugar – 100 gms. ( a little less or more depending on sweetness of mango pulp)
Vanilla essence – ½ tsp.
Cream – 250 ml.
Mango slices or pieces – for decoration
- In a bowl, add the powdered sugar and mango pulp and keep aside.
- Melt gelatin in water and keep it aside. Once cool, add it into the bowl and give a good mix. Place it in the refrigerator till half set. It might take around 15-20 mins.
- Meanwhile make a mixture with the egg whites, sugar and vanilla essence. Beat well till it is light.
- Remove the bowl from the fridge and add in the egg mix and stir gently.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream till light and add it to the above mix.
- Set in the refrigerator for a couple of hours or more. Decorate with cream and mango pieces and serve.
Find below 2 awesome tasting desserts with the main ingredient being Mango…