Maida – 180 gms.
Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp.
Salt – 1 tsp. ( can check for taste)
Pepper powder – 1 tbsp.
Milk – 100 ml
Egg – 1
Olive oil or any other oil – 1 tbsp.
Zucchini – 70 gms. grated
Cheddar cheese – 50 gms. grated
Spring onion – 1 finely chopped
Mixed dried herbs – 1 tsp.
Onion powder – 1 tsp.
Capsicum – ¼ cup finely chopped pieces
Parmesan cheese – ¼ cup
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C and generously grease a muffin pan.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, herbs, onion powder and keep aside.
- Whisk the milk, egg, and oil together in a bowl. Then add the dry ingredients to it and mix well.
- Now stir in the zucchini, cheddar cheese, parmesan, spring onion and capsicum. You will get a very thick batter.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan till ¾ full and bake for approx.. half an hour. The tops will be lightly golden and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in the pan for around 10 mins. before removing them. Store in an airtight You can keep it at room temperature for a maximum of 2 days.
- Note – I ate mine with a slather of butter on top. Yum !!!
More cheese related recipes are listed down here…..