Choco chip biscuits – 12 to 15
Melted butter – ¼ cup
Whipping cream – ½ cup
Mango puree – 1 cup
Cream cheese – 100 gms.
Mango pieces – ¼ cup
- Place the cookies in a mixie jar. Pulse it a couple of times till it becomes a powder.
- Take out the powdered biscuits into a bowl and mix in the melted butter. It should look like a crumb. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, beat the whipping cream till stiff peaks are formed.
- Take a different bowl and beat the cream cheese till smooth. Now add into it the mango puree and mix well. Keep aside.
- Now take the glasses or any other jar or dish to layer the parfait.
- Firstly layer with the crumbed biscuits. Next pipe in the cream cheese mango mixture. On top of this layer add the whipped cream. Top it off with a spoonful of mango puree and a couple of mango pieces on top. Keep the glasses in the refrigerator till you are ready to eat.
You can also check out my other mango recipes here…..