Bread slices – 4
Amul cheese cubes – 2, grated
Amaranth or thotakura – 2 bunches, cleaned and chopped
Paneer – 50 gms., grated
Onion – 1 medium chopped
Ginger garlic paste – ½ tsp.
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
Oil – 2 tbsp.
Butter – 4 tsp.
- In a saucepan, heat oil and add the chopped onion and ginger garlic paste into it. Fry till the onion turns translucent.
- Add in the salt and chilli powder and mix well. Next add in the chopped greens and stir till well combined. Cover and cook till done.
- Now add in the grated paneer and mix well. Switch off the stove.
- Next take a baking tray and place the buttered bread slices on it. On top of it spread the paneer and thotakura mix.
- Now sprinkle the grated cheese on top and bake for 10 – 15 mins. at 200 degrees centigrade till the cheese starts to melt and the bread turns crisp.
You might also like my Baked Tofu Masala Toast