Condensed milk – 200gms.(1/2 tin)
Almonds – 20, powdered
Oats – 50 gms.
Wheat flour – 25 gms.
Baking powder – 1 tsp.
Baking soda – ½ tsp.
Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp.
Oil – ½ cup ( I used organic coconut oil)
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Apple – 1 big red one, finely chopped
Flour – 2 tbsp.
- Sieve wheat flour with cinnamon powder, baking powder and soda. Keep aside.
- Add the oats and almond powder to it.
- In a bowl, mix together condensed milk, oil and essence.
- Add the wheat flour mix into this and gradually mix.
- Sprinkle the flour on the apple pieces and mix.
- Fold the apple mixture into the batter with a spoon or spatula and mix well.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees centigrade for around 30 min. or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Down below are a few of my most favourite muffin recipes…
a. Blueberry Streusel Muffins
b. Teatime Date Muffins
c. Breakfast Muffins
d. Mini Brownie Muffins
e. Cheesy Zucchini Muffins