Fruit cake with nuts – 2 cups, crumbled
Peaches – 1/2 can
Vanilla ice-cream – 2 small cups
Digestive biscuits – 8 to 10 broken into big pieces
- Open the can of peaches and keep the juice aside. Cut the peaches into small pieces.
- In a dish, add the crumbled fruit cake at the base and pour the canned juice over it to wet the cake layer and keep it soft and moist.
- Next add the layer of biscuit pieces.
- Now put the cut peach pieces all over as the next layer.
- Lastly put the ice cream over the fruit and set in the refrigerator.
If you like this pudding, you will love my Hot Fudge Chocolate Pudding Cake