Dondakaya – 1/4 kg tender
Red Chilli Powder – 1 1/2 tsp.
Coriander Powder – 1 1/2 tsp.
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp.
Turmeric – 1/2 tsp.
Salt to taste
Oil – 2 tbsp.
- Wash and slit the dondakaya at the top into 2.
- In a kadai, add oil and put the whole dondakayas with a little salt into it.
- Cover and cook on a low flame till soft.
- Once done, remove the lid and fry for a minute or two.
- Now add the powders and mix well together and fry for a few minutes till done.
You might also like my other dry veg recipes that are so simple to make and make a tasty combination with white rice for lunch ….