Bendakaya – 250 gms
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp.
Split Urad dal – 1 tsp.
Cumin – 1 tsp.
Curry leaves – few
Red chilli powder – 2 tsp.
Oil – 2 tbsp.
Salt to taste
- Wash and clean the bendakaya. Chop into small pieces.
- Take a fry pan. Add oil and once it is hot add the mustard seeds, split urad dal, cumin and curry leaves.
- Sauté for a minute. Then add the bendakaya pieces and mix well. Cover and cook with a lid.
- Keep stirring in between. When they are semi cooked, add salt and mix well.
- Cook till done. Lastly add the chilli powder and switch off the flame.
You might also like my other dry veg recipes that are so simple to make and make a tasty combination with white rice for lunch ….