Zucchini – 2, chopped
Tomato – 2, chopped
Onion – 1, chopped
Ginger garlic paste – ¼ tsp.
Coriander powder – ½ tsp.
Cumin powder – ½ tsp.
Oil – 2 tbsp.
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Garam masala powder – ½ tsp.
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Salt to taste
- In a pan, add oil and heat. Now add in the onion and ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Once the onions are semi-cooked, add in the tomato and fry well.
- Next add in the salt, powders and combine.
- Now put in the zucchini pieces and mix well. Cover and cook for a couple of minutes till the zucchini is soft and cooked.
- Do a taste check and add salt or chilli powder if needed.
- Remove into a serving bowl and enjoy.
For more such tasty and easy dry veg recipes, you could try out some of these below……