Dondakaya – 1/4 kg, chopped
Coriander – 1 bunch, washed and chopped
Green chillies – 3 chopped
Garlic pods – 6 chopped
Cumin – 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
Oil – 2 tsp.
- Take a small kadai, add oil and fry the coriander, garlic, cumin and green chillies.
- Once cool, grind together to form a sort of paste.
- In a pressure cooker, boil the dondakaya with salt added and keep aside.
- Now a take a pan, add oil and fry the dondakaya pieces.
- Lastly add the coriander paste and mix well. Remove from fire.
You might also like my other dry veg recipes that are so simple to make and make a tasty combination with white rice for lunch ….