Anapakaya pieces – 2.5 cups
Oil – 3 tbsp.
Cumin – ½ tsp.
Green chillies – 2
Garlic – 8 pods
Coriander – 2 tbsp.
Tomato – 1 chopped
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp.
Tamarind – a small piece(soaked in water for few minutes)
Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
Urad dal – ½ tsp.
Curry leaves – a few
Oil – 1 tbsp.
- Take a pan and add oil.
- Once hot, add cumin, slit green chillies and sauté. To this add garlic and mix well.
- Now add anapakaya pieces and cook till semi soft.
- Add coriander to this and cook till fully done.
- Then add tomato , salt, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Cook and cool. Blend well. Add the tamarind into mixie jar during blending.
- Do tempering and serve.
Can also add roasted sesame seeds while blending to get a nice flavour.
For more chutney recipes, check these below….