Potatoes – 3, chopped
Peas – ½ cup
Oil – 1 tbsp.
Green chillies – 2 chopped
Cumin – 1 tsp.
Cumin powder – ½ tsp.
Coriander powder – 1 tsp.
Ginger – ½ tsp. grated
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
- Take a small pressure cooker and add oil into it. Once hot, add the cumin to it. Once it splutters, add the green chillies and ginger. Sauté well.
- Now add the potatoes and peas, salt and chilli powder and mix well.
- Cover and let the vegetables stew for a minute or two.
- Now add the cumin powder and coriander powder and mix well.
- Add water just to cover the vegetables a bit, stir and check for salt.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles and the vegetable is ready.
You might also like my other dry veg recipes that are so simple to make and make a tasty combination with white rice for lunch ….