Chikkudikaya or beans or broad beans – ¼ kg chopped
Methi leaves – 1 bunch
Onion – 1 big chopped
Green chillies – 3 or 4 sliced lengthwise
Cumin – ½ tsp.
Mustard seeds – ½ tsp.
Salt to taste
Oil – 1 tbsp.
- Take a kadai and add oil. Once hot, add cumin and mustard seeds.
- Once they splutter add the sliced onions and green chillies. Fry well.
- Now add the broad beans and salt and cover.
- Cook till the beans are soft. Now add the methi leaves and fry well till the methi leaves are cooked. Cover and cook for a minute.
- Check for salt and remove from fire. Ready to serve.
You might also like my other dry veg recipes that are so simple to make and make a tasty combination with white rice for lunch ….