Potlakaya – 1 cup, chopped into small pieces
Green chillies – 3 or 4 sliced
Cumin – 1 tsp.
Curd – 1 cup
Curry leaves – few
Salt to taste
Oil – 1 tbsp.
- Take a kadai and put oil in it. Once hot, add the cumin and green chillies to it.
- After frying for a couple of minutes, add the curry leaves, potlakaya pieces and salt. Mix well.
- Cover and cook till soft. Let the water evaporate. Fry for a couple of minutes.
- Let it cool and add curd to it. Check for taste.
- Serve with rice as an accompaniment during lunch. Or you can eat this dish like a salad.
For more recipes on Potlakaya or Snake Gourd, you can try out these….