Milk chocolate – 100 gms chopped
Dark chocolate -100 gms chopped
Nutella – 75 gms
Roasted Nuts – 50 gms
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Once it is smooth, add the nutella and mix well.
- Now add the roasted nuts and stir once again.
- Pour into a prepared tin. [ take a rectangular or square aluminium tin and line with butter paper or parchment paper. ]
- Set in the refrigerator for an hour or so. Cut into squares.
If you like, you can enrobe these chocolate squares in dark melted chocolate again….. yummy 🙂
For more super rich chocolate recipes, you could give these a try….
a. Toffee Cake
b. Triple Chocolate Cookies
c. Choco Nut Fudge
d. Fudge Chocolate Brownie Cookies
e. Nutty Dark Chocolate Fudge
f. Flourless Chocolate Cookies
g. Chocolate Fudge with Nuts
h. Quick Choco Balls