Onions – 2
Tomatoes – 2, pureed
Green chillies – 2/3
Babycorn – 8 to 10 boiled and sliced
Peas – ¼ cup boiled
Paneer – 75 gms. cut into cubes and put into boiling water
Sabji masala – 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Turmeric – ½ tsp.
Coriander powder – ½ tsp.
Kasuri methi – 1 tsp.
Coriander leaves – for garnish.
Oil – 2 tbsp.
- Take a kadai, add oil and fry the chopped onions together with green chillies.
- Add the tomato puree and mix well. Now add in the red chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder.
- Now add the peas and babycorn and give it a good mix.
- Cook for 2 mins and then add water. Cook till done.
- Lastly add the paneer cubes and sabji masala. Cook for 5 mins and then sprinkle the kasuri methi. Stir and turn off the stove.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
For more gravy dishes or masala curries —–