Potatoes – 3
Salt to taste
Oil – 1 tbsp.
Oil for frying
Coriander seeds – 2 tsp.
Cumin – ½ tsp.
Khus Khus – ¼ tsp.
Red chilli – 1
Garlic – 3 pods
- Peel the potatoes and cut into circles. Put them in water to prevent oxidization.
- For making the masala powder – take all the ingredients except garlic and fry for a little while in a saucepan.
- Once cool, grind with garlic to a powder.
- Take a pan and add oil to it. Fry the cut vegetable circles for a few seconds; they should not become crisp. Keep aside.
- In another pan, add oil and masala and mix well. Now add the vegetable pieces and salt and stir well. Serve hot with rice.
Here are a few more recipes which are made with my favourite vegetable…Potato